• High school graduates or those with a corresponding degree
• Not more than three years after graduation from the final school
Application form Download
• Fill out name as stated in your passport, correct address, mobile phone number and e-mail address
• Stick your photo in this form
• Fill out Personal Statement, Financial Affidavit and Consent for use of personal information
• A copy of the photo page in your passport
• 3.5 x 4.5cm, white background
Diploma for the highest level & Transcript
• A copy of diploma and transcript for the highest level
• Diploma and Transcript must be translated into English or Korean.
• Final school grades GPA 6.5 or higher
• Transcripts should include all records by each grade.
• An applicant from the following 21 countries should submit a scanned diploma and transcript confirmed by the Korean consulate or Apostille after the notarization in English.
• For applicants of Chinese nationality
- An original copy of diploma and transcript for the highest level
- Certificate of academic background/degree issued by the Center operated by the Ministry of Education in China
(http://www.chsi.com.cn or http://www.cdgdc.edu.cn)
A certificate of the bank balances
• Either applicant’s or parent’s certificate
• The Balance must be over USD 10,000 and be indicated officially in USD by the relevant bank.
• Certificate should be issued within one month from the current date.
Applicant’s or parent’s Proof of financial capacity evidence documents
• The relevant students to 21 countries
• Proof of Employment or Income Certificate / Taxation Certificate or Property ownership Certificate
Family Relation Certificate
• Birth Certificate
• Family relation Certificate of the according country
- Certificate which includes the list of the family members, and the name of each member should be provided in English.
• Chinese applicant
- Translated notarization of Hokubu for whole family
- Submit certificate of proof in case of parents’ divorce or death
• Uzbekistan applicant
- Required to be confirmed by the Korean consulate or Apostille
• Incase of your family members is residing in Korea
- A copy of the alien registration of the family member currently residing in Korea
A certificate of Health
※ 21 countries
China, Philippines, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Mongolia, Thailand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Iran, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, Peru
※ As all the documents submitted to university for admission will not be returned.
※ A student’s admission can be cancelled after the official acceptance in case your documents are found counterfeit.